- Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island NY
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery – 24+Program
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine - Philadelphia
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- August 1995-June 1999 Kean University, cum laude - Union, NJ
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology
- New Jersey State Podiatric License
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
- Member, American Association of Women Podiatrists
- Member, American Professional Wound Care Association
- NJ CDS, DEA
- ACLS certified
Special Interests/Community Involvement
- Lectured on Wound Care, Diabetic Foot care, Senior and Child Foot health topics to multiple groups of healthcare and lay professionals.
- Extensive experience presenting to community groups such as Senior Centers, Diabetes Support Groups and others on a variety of foot and ankle topics.
- Conversational in Spanish
Dr. Bonnin loves to do speaking engagements to educate people about foot health. She is available to speak at many functions, from senior center and community meetings, to scouting events!