Dr. Peter Wishnie, a podiatrist in Piscataway and Hillsborough, NJ explains the advantages of cryotherpy. Cryotherapy can be used to treat many foot or ankle problems including heel pain, achilles tendonitis, neuromas and more. This minimally invasive and virtually painfree procedure has many benefits. Call today and ask for a "FREE new patient exam" to speak to one of our doctor's.
Advantages of Cryotherapy
FROM DUNELLEN, PLAINFIELD, MIDDLESEX, GREEN BROOK :
1) Go to Washington Avenue.
2) Make a right at Lake View Road. There is a little bridge over the lake and at the end
of the bridge, this is Lake View. Make a right at the light
3) At the light, make a left onto Stelton.
4) At the next light make a right onto Old New Brunswick Road.
5) Go one mile and make right onto Wills Way.
6) Complex is on the right.
7) Building # 12.
From 287 SOUTH:
1) 287 South to exit 8 (Centennial Avenue)
2) Make left off ramp.
3) Make a left onto Old New Brunswick Rd..
4) Go through a traffic light.
5) Second left into the Complex
6) Follow the Family Foot & Ankle Specialists Signs
7) Building # 12.
FROM 287 GOING NORTH:
1) 287 North to exit7 (So. Randolphville Rd).
2) Make a Right off the exit.
3) Make left at the end of the road onto Old New Brunswick Rd.
4) Go 3/4 mile. Complex is on the right.
5) Make Right on Wills Way.
6) Building # 12.
1) Get to Plainfield Avenue.
2) Plainfield Avenue becomes Stelton Road.
3) Go about 4-5 miles.
4) Will pass the Middlesex Mall on the right.
5) Will eventually cross train tracks.
6) After crossing the tracks, make a left at the light, at the Exxon station.
7) At the light make a left onto Old New Brunswick Road
8) Follow directions above for 287 North.
FROM GARDEN STATE PARKWAY:
GSP to Route 287 North. Follow directions above for 287 North.
FROM PLAINFIELD, SCOTCH PLAINS, WESTFIELD, WATCHUNG:
1) Take route 22 West to Washington Avenue Exit.
2) Cross over 22 and continue on Washington Ave.
3) At light make right (Lakeview Road).
4) At next light make a left (Stelton Road).
5) Follow directions above for Dunellen, Plainfield.
FROM THE NJ TURNPIKE:
1) NJ Turnpike to Exit 10 towards the Garden State Parkway/Perth Amboy/Outerbridge
2) Merge onto 287 North. Follow above directions.
Central Jersey Medical & Professional Park
12 Wills Way Piscataway, NJ 08854
(between the IDT building & Centennial Ave)
Same Phone Number: 732-968-3833
Wills Way is a new street that is the entrance off Old New Brunswick Road
into the new medical complex