"The practice of Medicine is an art, not a trade; a calling in which your heart will be exercised equally with your hand. Often the best part of your work will have nothing to do with potions and powders, but with the exercise of an influence of the strong upon the weak, of the righteous upon the wicked, of the wise upon the foolish." Dr. W. Osler
- 3 Year Comprehensive Foot & Ankle Reconstructive Surgery Residency Program; Carepoint Health- Hoboken University Medical Center, Hoboken, NJ
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine; Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Major: Bachelor of Science
- Minor: Business & Chemistry
- Collegiate Baseball Athlete 2002-2005; Palm Beach Atlantic University, West Palm Beach, Florida
Continued Medical Education:
- Graduated from a highly trained surgery and emergency care residency program where not only was surgery a priority, but attending weekly seminars and lectures to further the knowledge of podiatric medicine was a top priority in order to become the best podiatrist.
~In 2002 after receiving multiple offers from top colleges, Dr. Schaeffer decided to pursue his love to play year round collegiate baseball in West Palm Beach, Florida where he played center field for the Palm Beach Atlantic Sailfish before focusing on his pre-med education.
- Sports Medicine
- Foot & Ankle Reconstructive Surgery
- Wound Care
"Hard work and willingness to listen to every word and suggestion for improvement will be my roadmap to success!"