If your child has misaligned feet, there are many signs as a parent you will notice.
- Your child has fallen arches, or flat feet which doesn’t have the typical arch.
- He/she may resist or avoid normal physical activities, runs significantly slower and/or is less coordinated than other children.
- They may want to be held and carried longer and more often.
- If their shoe laces come untied more than normal this is due to the foot rolling inward into the ankle.
- At bed time, your child may experience growing pains and/or wakes up shortly after falling asleep from pain in their legs.
- Lastly, if you see a lot of your kids’ toes when viewing him/her from behind this is another warning sign.