When you are experiencing foot pain or a foot complication, it can seem overwhelming finding a good podiatrist. There are some qualifications you should look for in a good podiatrist. Always do your research. These simple standards should help to make your decision a little easier.
- They should be licensed
- They should be board certified
- They should have ample experience in the field
- They should stay current with latest services and technologies
- They should be a respected part of the community
- They should make you feel comfortable and safe
- They should be honest, caring, and compassionate
We have four doctors who are trained and experienced in all areas of foot and ankle care. Our office has weekend and evening appointments available, as well as 24/7 emergency appointments. If you are experiencing pain, start researching and find the perfect doctor for you.