Everyone with feet can benefit from orthotics. There is no such thing as perfect feet; we all experience foot pain and stress from time to time, some more than others. Orthotics can help to prevent other foot issues from developing and ease the pain that could prevent you from living a normal, active lifestyle.
Orthotics slip right in and out of your shoes. We also have "dress" orthotics for those who spend most of their time in high heels or dress shoes.
How do you know if you need orthotics?
· You have flat feet or feet with high arches
· Your feet hurt after standing on them for a period of time
· You have excessive weight
· You have foot, ankle, knee, hip or back pain
· Your feet point inward or outward when you walk
· One leg is longer than the other
· You are athletic/ participate in sports (football, basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling)
· You have obvious foot issues (bunions, corns, claw toe, plantar fasciitis)