FROM DUNELLEN, PLAINFIELD, MIDDLESEX, GREEN BROOK :
1) Go to Washington Avenue.
2) Make a right at Lake View Road. There is a little bridge over the lake and at the end
of the bridge, this is Lake View. Make a right at the light
3) At the light, make a left onto Stelton.
4) At the next light make a right onto Old New Brunswick Road.
5) Go one mile and make right onto Wills Way.
6) Complex is on the right.
7) Building # 12.
From 287 SOUTH:
1) 287 South to exit 8 (Centennial Avenue)
2) Make left off ramp.
3) Make a left onto Old New Brunswick Rd..
4) Go through a traffic light.
5) Second left into the Complex
6) Follow the Family Foot & Ankle Specialists Signs
7) Building # 12.
FROM 287 GOING NORTH:
1) 287 North to exit7 (So. Randolphville Rd).
2) Make a Right off the exit.
3) Make left at the end of the road onto Old New Brunswick Rd.
4) Go 3/4 mile. Complex is on the right.
5) Make Right on Wills Way.
6) Building # 12.
1) Get to Plainfield Avenue.
2) Plainfield Avenue becomes Stelton Road.
3) Go about 4-5 miles.
4) Will pass the Middlesex Mall on the right.
5) Will eventually cross train tracks.
6) After crossing the tracks, make a left at the light, at the Exxon station.
7) At the light make a left onto Old New Brunswick Road
8) Follow directions above for 287 North.
FROM GARDEN STATE PARKWAY:
GSP to Route 287 North. Follow directions above for 287 North.
FROM PLAINFIELD, SCOTCH PLAINS, WESTFIELD, WATCHUNG:
1) Take route 22 West to Washington Avenue Exit.
2) Cross over 22 and continue on Washington Ave.
3) At light make right (Lakeview Road).
4) At next light make a left (Stelton Road).
5) Follow directions above for Dunellen, Plainfield.
FROM THE NJ TURNPIKE:
1) NJ Turnpike to Exit 10 towards the Garden State Parkway/Perth Amboy/Outerbridge
2) Merge onto 287 North. Follow above directions.
Central Jersey Medical & Professional Park
12 Wills Way Piscataway, NJ 08854
(between the IDT building & Centennial Ave)
Same Phone Number: 732-968-3833
Wills Way is a new street that is the entrance off Old New Brunswick Road
into the new medical complex