What To Do If You Twist Your Ankle

Peter Wishnie, D.P.M.
Owner of Family Foot & Ankle Specialists in Piscataway & Hillsborough, NJ

http://www.stopfootpainfast.com If you twist your ankle and the swelling does not go down after a few days, please see a medical professional. In the meantime don’t forget R.I.C.E, rest, ice, compression and elevation. Contact the Family Foot & Ankle Specialist at 732-968-3833 - Piscataway, NJ or 908-874-8030 - Hillsborough, NJ, or http://www.stopfootpainfast.com